Thursday 15 December 2016

No Falsies. No Extensions. Just Fibers.








La Belle Famille sent me the new L’Oreal Paris False Lash Superstar X Fiber Mascara in black colour to try. I could not wait my cute little box to arrive.



I never ever go out without mascara, because I have short and thin lashes. I do not use falsies or extensions because I find them very uncomfortable but I like to have visible lashes. L’Oreal Paris False Lash Superstar X Fiber Mascara gives me ultimate false lash look, without the hassle of false lashes or eyelash extensions. It is just perfect and innovative.





False Lash Superstar X Fiber is the mascara I always dreamt about. I no more need to choose between length or volume because 1 mascara has 2 totally different brushes. If you are, like me, who sneakily opens mascaras in the drugstore to check brushes, this is the right mascara for you. These two brushes are both perfect and very easy to use. I can recommend False Lash Superstar X Fiber Mascara even for those who never used mascara before. Perfect result is guaranteed.



How to use it?

Step one: Volumising black primer thickens the look of each lash to build extreme volume. It dries extremely quickly which helps you apply more coat if needed. I apply usually 2-3.


Step two: This formula is enriched with 20X more fibres than Superstar Original mascara for extra length. Apply some more coats with this extra tufty brush for dramatic false lash look.











No comments:

Post a Comment