Saturday 20 May 2017

QUECHUA ARPENAZ







Trybe.com sent me Decathlon voucher to buy Arpenaz 10 Backpack Quechua to try and review. It is a 10l hiking or city backpack. I live active life (running, cycling, skating and hiking) so this small backpack is perfect for me. I love it, it is better as I expected. My new Quechua Arpenaz backpack is light & spacious, very comfortable. It has extremely good quality and the price is shocking good. I think everybody need one Arpenaz 10 Backpack. You can choose from eight different colours. I like black accessories so mine is black, but the red one and the dark blue would be perfect for me as well. Maybe next time (wink).




I am sure I will take my new backpack to city breaks as well, because it looks casual and sporty equally. It is a smaller backpack so suitable for children too. Material is 100% Polyester and be careful because it is not waterproof.















No comments:

Post a Comment