Saturday 22 July 2017

Revlon Colorstay - Perfect Brows









Revlon Choose Love sampling program sent me Revlon Colorstay Brow Pencil to try. I use brow colouring products every day, because my natural eyebrows are invisible. I tried soft black (225) colour and this colour suits me perfectly. Colour choices are always big problems for me because I have warm brown hair with ice cold blue eyes.



Revlon Brow Pencil is very easy and quick to use. This pencil is plastic so luckily does not need to carve. No more mess, no more broken tips. The angled tip helps me to draw perfect shape and the brush helps me to achieve natural look. The colour is long lasting, does not fades or gets greasy and shiny after some hours wearing.



Revlon Colorstay Brow Pencil soft black colour exceeds my expectations. I am sure I will repurchase it. Perfect eye brows always give me confidence.














No comments:

Post a Comment