Monday 13 November 2017

Eating More Fruit & Veg








Philips has a test panel where you can apply to try your preferred Philips product. I dreamed about a perfect blender and my dream has come true, Philips sent me ProBlend 63D. This blender is exactly what I need for making my home made nut butters. It is a high speed blender for 50% finer blending. It blends a perfect nut butter so I can control the oil content of my favourite spread. I had a blender before which was unable to transform nuts for a nut butter. I am so satisfied with Philips ProBlend.



I love to blend fruit & veg smoothies to help my family and myself to eat more veggies. We are fine with fruit but I think we all need to eat more vegetables. Philips has a free app with lots of healthy recipes, where the proportions of smoothie ingredients are:
1/3 fruit for natural sweetness
1/3 vegetables as health and fibre boosters
1/3 liquid for hydration



I also use my Philips ProBlend to make homemade ice cream from frozen fruit, ice or frozen yogurt. This massive blender is strong enough to blend ice cubes perfectly. It has even suction cup legs for a perfect hold.
With Philips ProBlend 6 healthy eating and snacking is extremely easy. Making smoothies is as quick as opening a sharing bag of chocolate. Which one would you like to choose?


Philips ProBlend 6 is completely dishwasher safe so no hand washing needed. It looks very professional so I keep it on my kitchen top and use often.













No comments:

Post a Comment