Sunday 14 January 2018

Bounce It!











I love to have big and beautiful curly hair but it is extremely hard to find the right hair care products, which preserve curls, long lasting, fights against humidity, controls frizz and enhance my hair’s natural shine. Luckily L’Oreal La Belle Famille panel sent me a bottle of Stylista – The Curl Tonic Hairstyling Spray to try out.


This product totally convinced me. L’Oreal Stylista has all of the attributes mentioned above. It is worth to try it out. It has a water-like consistency what I spray on my damp hair. I scrunch hair with my hands and use a diffuser to dry. L’Oreal Stylista dries quickly and the consistency is not sticky. So easy and pleasant to use, has even a nice fragrance. The result is always perfect, because Stylista does not weigh my hair down or make it frizzy. My curls look natural because this product is alcohol-free. Hair styling is an enjoyment with Stylista. Even updos are easier to style and hold perfectly.












No comments:

Post a Comment