Friday 18 May 2018

Purina Beyond










Our cat is a picky gourmet. She is extremely choosy with her food but she is an enthusiastic about trying out new food. I am in never ending search for new and high quality cat food. Luckily she likes wet and dry cat food equally.

I was happy when I saw, that The Insiders online panel has a new cat food campaign. Purina – a very reliable pet food brand – launched a new dry cat food: Beyond. Luckily my cat, Muzu, was selected and I am sure she is one of the most experienced cats when it goes about cat food.


Muzu has loved Purina Beyond at first sniff. The smell of the cat food is really important. Unfortunately we, humans, cannot judge any cat food based on smell. Even very smelly could be very tasty and vice versa.
She has loved the taste as well. I was not surprised, because fish, especially salmon is one of Muzu’s favourite flavours. She loves also cat food with vegetables and Purina Beyond contains spinach. Double win! Whole barley, oat and rice are another healthy and important ingredients when it goes about daily energy levels. Natural and recognisable food is the healthiest choice for humans and animals too.
As I see she does not have any problem with chewing the pieces properly, so Purina Beyond dry cat food never causes unwanted vomiting. This fact is quite important by indoor cats. Good chewing even keeps her teeth healthy. And I do not want anything more than a healthy and happy cat.


















No comments:

Post a Comment