Wednesday 25 March 2020

All Body Beauty Set










This is the beauty set box every woman should get. I bet this is the best present. Beautiful skin from head to toe is possible with this little box containing 9! beauty products. It is amazing, I was over the moon when it arrived. It contains a cordless, easy to hold epilator. Cordless epilator is extremely important for me, because we do not have sockets in our bathrooms and of course I prefer to epilate my sensitive body parts on my own. I can confirm epilating is less painful with this magic sensosmart epilator. Of course I still experience some stinging feeling, but that pain is absolutely bearable. Epilating with Braun is way better than waxing and it is also cleaner and quicker. This set contains even a small very handy face epilator It is small and light, has around 1cm wide head. Perfect for eyebrows and even helps by hormonal changes. If this is not enough both cordless machines have changeable heads for perfect spa experience. I use the face spa electric brush with my favourite anti-ageing serum and the exfoliating brush with my foaming face wash. My daily beauty routine is more enjoyable, quicker and more effective with these handy electric brushes. I have to mention two more parts from this Braun beauty set: the shaver and trimmer to reach and correct even the more outlying fluffs. And the massage pad to finish any satisfying bubble bath. Yes, all the machines are useable wet and dry. This review was collected as part of a promotion. Thanks trnd.uk review panel for sending me this magic box.











No comments:

Post a Comment