Wednesday 2 June 2021

Purina ProPlan LiveClear

 




The Insiders product discovery site sent me the best dry cat food ever: PurinaProPlan LiveClear.



First I was sceptical. It was hard to imagine that a non-medicated cat food can change my whole life with my cat. Purina ProPlan LiveClear is the first cat allergen reducing cat food. The allergens are in cat’s saliva and not in cat hair. LiveClear contains a specific protein which neutralises these nasty allergens. This is the quick science behind this fantastic dry cat food. And my experience shows that it works in real life too. I do not sneeze, or do not have itchy eyes anymore when my cat sleeps in my bed. I can even kiss her and she loves it too. She also enjoys LiveClear Adult Salmon dry food. I do not have to persuade her to eat it. She is completely happy with it. I am sure, she thinks, I feed her with treats. She is visibly a happier cat since she eats Purina Pro Plan LiveClear. I will repurchase, because this is the right dry cat food for my little family member.









No comments:

Post a Comment