Saturday 21 October 2017

Can I Mention The C Word?






Christmas is already around the corner. I love to wear different make-up during Christmas holidays. I love to apply something sparkly and shiny, matching our Christmas Tree. This year I will wear gold! L’Oreal La Belle Famille review panel sent me some exciting new make-up products to try. Since I have Mahogany – Henna hair colour I love to apply warmer colours. Gold matches my hair colour perfectly.


Have a Merry Metal Christmas with my favourite L’Oreal make-up products.


L’Oreal Paris Glow Drops

This is an absolutely must have product. I use it as a highlighter on my cheeks, nose and chin. This highlighting fluid makes me look younger. My face looks firmer because the light sparkle. It is amazing. I apply only a very little drop with my precious Infallible Blush Brush or pat lightly with my fingers. Application is really quick and easy. I can fit it perfectly into my morning routine. Glow Drops have non greasy and light consistency. You can even mix with your foundation to have some extra firm look.




This Ultra Precision Super Liner is ultra-precise. It has very thin brush so perfect lining is very easy. I must buy one in black as well, this will solve all my lining and eyewinging problems. This light gold colour surprisingly highlights my eyes. I thought this colour is invisible on eye lids, but I had a very positive disappointment. My eyes are bigger and bolder with Infallible Metallic Eye Liner. The colour is decent, absolutely appropriate for everyday wear. This ultra-pigmented gold glitter liner does not smudge and lasts all day.




I hesitated quite long time between two colours: Lolita or Pixie. I am very happy I choose the gold Lolita. This colour goes so well with my hair colour. I love to wear it in light layer during the day or I apply some extra layers for more metallic look when I go out. Infallible Metallic Lip Paint has non sticky liquid consistency and ultra-saturated, longwearing formula. The colour does not fade or smudge during the day. Infallible Metallic Lip Paint gives me a confidence.















No comments:

Post a Comment