Sunday 25 February 2018

Vita Lift












Guest Post!

L’Oreal Expert Test Drive panel sent my partner a fantastic “for men” gel cream to try out. My opinion is: I love the fragrance!


L’Oreal Men Expert launched a perfect day & night cream Vita Lift Anti-Ageing Revitalising Gel. As the name shows this gel cream includes everything what men want from cosmetics. After 40 I need hydration and reduction the appearance of wrinkles, but I do not want lots of products. Vita Lift Anti-Ageing Gel is perfect for me! It is fast-absorbing, because has gel texture, so it is non-greasy, non-sticky. Very easy to fit in my daily routine. Has a nice masculine fragrance – fits well with my after shave (in case I shave).


Also the list of ingredients is very interesting:
-French Vine extract with antioxidants is responsible for anti-ageing
-Peppermint extract reinforces skin’s defence against daily aggression

L’Oreal Men Expert Vita Lift Anti-Ageing Revitalising Gel suits my needs and well-being perfectly. I can only recommend.”












No comments:

Post a Comment