Monday 12 February 2018

Colorista Denimhair








I love to change my hair colour time to time. I am happy to try any colours. Blue is one of my favourite colours so of course I have said “yes” when L’Oreal La Belle Famille asked me to try Colorista #denimhair. This hair dye is designed for brunets, it is nearly invisible on black hair and they advise do not use on blonde, but it is fine even on brown ombre and highlights.


I had brown-red colour so I was really excited to try my new long wear #denimhair. Application was very easy and quick, because there is only one tube of the colour and you do not need to mix any components. There are 2 pairs of gloves in the box, but I advise you to use your own pair, because all my gloves ripped during the activity.
After 30 minutes I had a new custom made hair colour what I really enjoy. I think, it also totally suits my age. This hair colour is not even for young rebels.
L’Oreal Colorista contains very intensive pigments. It means, the colour lasts long, even 10-20 shampoos. It fades nicely, absolutely does not give you weary look. Even be cautious by first 2-3 hair washing and use the shower instead of bath tube. If accidentally your ears or neck remain blue use L’Oreal Fine Flower Cleansing Toner.
I love my new hair colour and even the quality of my hair is better and smoother. I can only recommend L’Oreal Colorista.













1 comment:

  1. Using custom foundation boxes imprinted with your brand name is the best way to market your brand. Your brand logo and slogan are also printed on these custom boxes to grab customers’ attention. Now you can make a strong identity of your business with the help of custom cosmetic boxes.

    ReplyDelete