Saturday 3 November 2018

Get Ready With Me - Temporary Hair Transformations






L’Oreal Paris La Belle Famille beauty panel always helps me to get my best look. This time they sent me two hair colourants which I can combine to get my best look.
I start my hair care routine with L’Oreal Magic Retouch Instant Grey Concealer Brush and finish with L’Oreal Colorista Hair Makeup Shimmers in copper gold colour.


My grey hair is quite a big problem for me. I have few scattered greys and one bigger patch. I started to dye my hair because my greys but I need something to hide my greys between two hair colouring. I am pleased, I have found L’Oreal Magic Retouch Instant Grey Concealer Brush. It takes me only 5 minutes after each hair washing to get back my young looking hair. 


The colour lasts until shampooed out. This colour does not stains skin, easy to remove with water. The precision brush is very handy, it is rather a mini comb. After catching greys with the mini comb I use my normal comb to distribute the colour evenly. Really quick and easy operation, it is even quicker than applying mascara. Anyway L’Oreal Magic Retouch exactly looks like a mascara. It is easy to carry in handbags or makeup bags. I can have it with me everywhere.


I am a brunette but from time to time I like to have some bold strands without long lasting highlights. I just would like to make a change for one evening. Luckily L’Orealsells hair make-up, which completely fades in one shampoo. This range have been made for brunettes only. Lucky me! This shimmery copper gold colour is beautiful. I apply it in good amount with my fingertips without gloves. It absolutely does not strain the skin – including nail beds. I just wash my hands afterwards. I comb a little while still wet to help spread the colour evenly. This colour has a texture so do not over brush. For the perfect result combine L’Oreal Colorista Hair Makeup Shimmers with hairdos like loose plaits. One more thing! This product has delicious fragrance. 2-in-1 hair makeup and hair scent.













No comments:

Post a Comment