Saturday 3 November 2018

Iams for Vitality










Before I had started this new trnd campaign I was quite disappointed by Iams for Vitality cat food. My cat tried Iams before because I had heard so many positive feedbacks, mostly about the health benefits. It happened around two years ago and my cat, Muzu, refused to eat it. (Anyway stray cats were over the moon.) Some weeks ago I saw trnd had started a new Iams campaign. I had read the description and decided to give one more chance to Iams dry cat food. And, YES, this time I was successful and my cat loves her new food.


Even the packaging is different, so I think, the ingredients changed a little as well. I love the new re-sealable zipper, because it keeps the aroma inside the bag and ensures each meal is as fresh as possible. Freshness is really important for the developers of Iams. If you tried Iams like me before, then search the new white packaging and let’s try it. I am very impressed with the list of ingredients: 91% animal proteins, like fresh chicken; light in fat; wheat free; with no fillers, artificial colours, flavours or GMOs. I am not surprised why my cat prefers Iams for Vitality over human food, even if it is battered fish. There are two types of food for my cat, one she loves and other she refuses even to sniff. Look at this photo:

Iams dry cat food comes in four flavours: Fresh Chicken; Lamb; Ocean Fish; Freshly Frozen Salmon. Ocean Fish and Chicken are Muzu’s two favourites.


Supporting my cat’s health and vitality is one of my biggest responsibility. I am so happy Iams does the hard work for me and has the right ingredients. This cat food is perfect for any cat with any personality. Vitamin D and minerals keep the bones strong and healthy for longer time. Omega 3 and 6 is essential for healthy skin and shiny coat. Antioxidants and Vitamin E are perfect immune system supporters. Prebiotics and beet pulp maintains healthy digestion. Iams for Vitality even helps to reduce hairball formulation. Tailored mineral levels and crunchy kibbles keep the teeth strong. Animal proteins maintain strong muscles. At least but not last all these fantastic ingredients help to maintain healthy heart.











No comments:

Post a Comment