Friday 1 March 2019

Perrier & Juice












My latest The Insiders campaign have been a pure pleasure. I have got 24 cans of Perrier & Juice. It did not lasted long, because these soft drinks are delicious and irresistible.


Perrier is fantastic mineral water so I was really excited to try Perrier & Juice
Pineapple & Mango is my favourite flavour. This light juice drink has the perfect proportion of light bubbliness, fruity sweetness and sourness. I totally love it, pineapple is my favourite fruit. Perrier had chosen the best fruit pairs to squeeze into his lively cans.


Peach & Cherry contains merely juice from concentrate and mineral water. For me the most important is, there are not any artificial sweeteners in my drinks. I rather choose fruit sugar than sweetener. Healthy ingredients are very important for me. This flavour is really refreshing and even perfect ingredient for cocktails or mocktails.

Strawberry & Kiwi are the best fruit to pair. One is really sweet and another is sour. I love this flavour extravaganza diluted with mineral water. It really reminds me of summer. It contains only 50 calories, so guilt free enjoyment – of course, solely after my salad lunch. ;) 




















No comments:

Post a Comment