Monday 7 December 2015

Singing in the rain - in my bathroom








I took part in trnd project where I tested the best shower head ever, Hansgrohe Raindance Select E 120 for free.



First I hesitated to apply for this project but now I am more than happy with my new shower head. I thought shower heads are unimportant. Now I know how relaxing can be a shower with a suitable shower head. Good shower gives you energy and relieve you mentally. Everybody who does exercises must try the Whirl Mode on Hansgrohe Raindance Select E 120.

 

It has effortlessly easy technology. It has handy select button to switch between spray modes.





    RainAir: This gentle, air-enriched spray mode is soft on your skin and feels like a walk in an English garden on a rainy spring day.



    Rain: The Rain mode has all the power you need to ensure an effective shower experience with perfect pressure. Ideal for rinsing shampoo out of your hair, think of it as a heavy autumnal downpour with added panache.



    Whirl: The intense and concentrated Whirl mode provides all the power of a winter storm. Massage away aches and strains with the targeted water pressure and step into your day feeling refreshed and invigorated.


Just watch my youtube video how easy it is to handle:





Raindance Select E 120 it not just a high-tech product, but it is stylish as well. Has SoftCube design with rounded edges.



Combination of white surfaces and mirrored chrome. Wow, looks really good!


 
Have silicone-lined water nozzles for easy cleaning. (One of the most important thing for me – I love shiny clean bathrooms!)




I really enjoyed this fantastic project. Since I use Hansgrohe Raindance I enjoy every "rain drops" in my bath room.  I can confirm Hansgrohe Raindance changed my life. Small pleasures make life worthwhile.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment