Saturday 15 October 2016

WHISKAS® Cat Pouches Fish Selection in Jelly - The Healthy Choice







Meet our Brands test panel sent me Whiskas cat food to review this time. Muzu was a nice girl and tested it properly. Anyway she is not a Whiskas cat. She loves Whiskas dry food but she is rather picky with Whiskas wet food. Luckily Whiskas started to change and my cat already started to like their wet food. The change started by Whiskas Creamy Soups. These wet foods are very different and creamy. These make a nice variety in my cat's diet. I always have some sachets in the cupboard for a change.



Muzu is happy to eat WHISKAS® 1+ Years Cat Pouches Fish Selection in Jelly. She tried all 4 varieties:
-Salmon
-Tuna
-Coley
-Whitefish
Her favourite is the whitefish one.
I am happy there is no more prawn flavour in the boxes, because all my cats avoided this flavour.
WHISKAS® 1+ Years Cat Pouches Fish Selection in Jelly are very healthy choice for my cat, because it contains lots of moisture to keep her waterworks healthy. Believe me it is extremely important, I already buried two tomcats with kidney disease. :( 



Muzu loves to lick the jelly first but she eats a pretty good amount of flesh too. Some pieces always remain on the plate but in total I am very satisfied with WHISKAS® 1+ Years Cat Pouches Fish Selection in Jelly. I am sure I will repurchase it and even try Poultry Selection in Jelly too. I am sure I cannot go wrong with Whiskas.










No comments:

Post a Comment