Monday 13 February 2017

Wall Decor








Since I am a blogger photography plays very important role in my life. I enjoy to be creative with my photos. I do not want just caption the moment but even feelings. I have photos which I really like and of course I love to see my artwork around me. The easiest way is to transform my photos to a wall décor. It is very important to find a reliable company which is works on outstanding standard. I can confirm Saal Digital in Germany is pretty good in it. I ordered wall décor from this reliable company around one week ago and I was very impressed with the fast service, shipping and super safe packaging. Saal Digital really appreciate photo art.



I ordered wall décor, but they make photo prints; photo gifts; cards; photobooks; calendars; business products and posters-fine art too. The quality is amazing.

Before you order your product you should download Saal Digital’s safe design software from their homepage. This software is very easy to use. There is nothing complicate in it. The software even warns you when your photo has a poor quality. There is no disappointment. You can easily choose your design and even estimated delivery time. Welcome vouchers are also available.

Saal Digital offers 6 different wall decors:
UV direct print on Alu Dibond
Direct print on acrylic glass
Gallery print in high-end quality
Stylish artist canvas



My choice was UV direct print on Alu Dibondwhich is extremely stable and rigid material – 3mm thick. Provides high resolution and sharpness through 6-colour, direct UV printing. It is water resistant!

There are different mounting options available. I was happy with the standard one, which arrived separate and is very easy to assemble.







No comments:

Post a Comment