Sunday 26 March 2017

Hydra Genius







I am so pleased that skin care industry focuses on hydration nowadays. L’Oreal Paris launched their first daily rehydrating liquid care for dry and sensitive skin. Thanks to La Belle Famille product test panel I have got a full size product to try and review.



Full size means a 70ml big bottle, because you are advised to use the product daily two times. The first impression was more than positive because L’Oreal Paris Hydra Genius Aloe Water comes in glass bottle with a pump. I love glass bottled and heavy skin care product – it means higher quality for me and love to see myself to use them. Pump is fantastic as well because it is clean; no mess; cream never goes under your nails. I am impressed with turquoise colour too. This bottle looks extremely high quality.


After examining the packaging I cannot wait to try the cream. L’Oreal Paris Hydra Genius Aloe Water has very pleasant fragrance – nice light Aloe Vera scent. It contains Aloe Vera Sap which helps maintain skin’s water reserves, rich in minerals and perfect moisturiser. The second most important ingredient is Hyaluronic Acid which founds naturally in the skin and can hold 1,000 times its weight in water. Summarising in one sentence, L’Oreal Paris Hydra Genius Aloe Water hydrates the skin (thanks Aloe Vera) and locks-in moisture for 72 hours (thanks extra Hyaluronic Acid). Do not worry, it cannot overload the skin. It is the chemistry behind this fantastic product and my experiences say the same: Yes, it works! My skin is so soft, healthy and hydrated. Anyway I have dry and sensitive skin. I should be very careful with skin care. But L’Oreal ParisHydra Genius Aloe Water pampers my skin. It absorbs very quickly because it has light water based consistency and one pump is totally enough to treat my face and neck.









No comments:

Post a Comment