Saturday 5 November 2016

Endless Looks with La Palette











Being a panel member at L’Oreal Paris la belle famille is a real enjoyment to me. It is delightsome to try new make up for free. The best part is, that you can try even products you think at first are not really for you then you realise you cannot live without them. Exactly this situation happened with me after receiving and trying L’Oreal Lip Palette by Color Riche. I had chosen the Nude Lip Palette to make a little change, because I have lots of red lipsticks.



I thought I will try the product then put it in the drawer and use only seldom, when I need a little change in my look. Do you know the feeling, right? But I have fallen in love with this magical lip palette. I must carry this everywhere with me. It has all the colours I need to make a natural but sensual look.



It is hard to believe such a fantastic product exist. There are 6 different shades, a designer lip brush and a mirror in a compact case. It fits even a mini clutch bag. It is very easy and discrete to apply anywhere. This case looks very precious has shiny gold surface. I love this look.



I have dry lips so lipsticks make my lips even dryer after few hours wearing. It is why I prefer tinted lip balms for long time wearing. The only problem with tinted lip balms that the shades do not have intensity. I often blend lipsticks with lip balm to have the desired look. L’Oreal Lip Palette by Color Riche totally solved my problem. It wears so light and has very creamy consistency. The exquisite formula, combining unique creams and intense pigments gives me the richest colour and care in one. It hydrates my lips perfectly and has real rich lipstick colours. It is long lasting and does not flakes. I do not need to worry how my lips look after some hours wearing. I just reapply or blend with different shades when I feel so. Lip Palette by Color Riche gives me endless looks.



How to create an on-trend ombre look:

-Use a lighter shade on the centre on your lips to create the illusion of fuller lips. (no more painful lip fillers needed)

-Use a darker shade on the outer corners of your lips.

-Blend the shades together with a lip brush for the most precise application.

-Enjoy the compliments!











No comments:

Post a Comment